IMAutomator Promotes Sites and Articles Free
IMAutomator sets up a submission schedule for your bookmarks to all the supported sites and then quietly submits them on auto-pilot according to the schedule you select. The method complies with the policies of search engines.
- IMAutomator is another awesome book marking tool
- How does IMAutomator work
- Submission must be in English
- IMAutomator creates a schedule of submissions
- IMAutomator accepts free accounts
- Additional advice of IMAutomator to its users
IMAutomator is another awesome book marking tool
According to its definition IMAutomator is a suite of tools designed to automate the task of building backlinks to your websites for the purposes of SEO. At it’s core it contains a number of submission tools, such as the Social Bookmark submitter, which allow you to submit the details of your link to IMAutomator just once, and then their submission engine does the work of submitting that bookmark to each of the supported sites.
How does IMAutomator work
IMAutomator puts your link building on auto-pilot – just enter the URL you would like to bookmark, IMAutomator extracts the title, description & tags or you can enter your own, and then submit. However, IMAutomator submissions must be in English. In the past the site has experimented with having foreign sites in the system but they have not been very effective. Now the site changed its policy – only those English speaking sites are considered.
Submission must be in English
Now the site has implemented a language filter into the submission process. When a submission is made, the text used is checked and if it does not appear to be in English the submitter will receive an error message and be asked to use English. Although it does not mean that all members submitting sites with foreign language content can no longer use IMAutomator – but it means that the submission itself must be made in the English language. If English is not your first language then what the site recommends is to use Google Translate to translate the title and description of your submission into English.
IMAutomator creates a schedule of submissions
When you submit a link such as a bookmark to the system, the site stores the details of that link in their database. At the same time the site also creates a schedule of submissions to submit that bookmark to each one of their supported sites. You can choose how fast or slow you want the links to be submitted – by default for each bookmark, one individual submission will be made per day. This spreads out the backlinks slowly over time which is generally considered to look more natural to Google.
IMAutomator accepts free accounts
The site maintains a large pool of accounts at all of the supported sites and when the site submits your bookmarks, the site uses those accounts to do so. The advantage of this system is that it means that you don’t have to waste time creating accounts at a bunch of sites just to get started. You just submit your link, which takes just a few moments and you’re done. By the way, the site accepts free accounts.
Additional advice of IMAutomator to its users
To clarify an issue IMAutomator explains the following when asked: MY SITE HAS BEEN DE-INDEXED IN GOOGLE!
- First of all, donot panic as it is probably just temporary, especially if the site is new. Google often lists a new site then removes it for a few days and then puts it back with a new rank.
- Whether it is just temporary or you feel it is a Google penalty, first of all stop building links! That applies to any link building tools and strategies you may be using – not just IMAutomator.
- When the site comes back, start building links again but build up slowly. In IMAutomator take advantage of the slow drip-feed options to spread your links out over time – this is far less aggressive and tends to produce better results over the long term.
If you are already bored using Twitter, Facebook and StumbleUpon - you can try IMAutomator too to promote your websites, blog sites, articles and other stuff to thousands or even to million people across the Internet without spamming.
To read my previous article How to Avoid Bashing at a Community Group
And if interested to share your awesome articles and other stuff join me at Wikinut. Write, publish and get paid royalties.