There are Many Ways to Learn The Language of Business
There are many ways to learn the language of business, its definitions and other accounting terms such as by reading books and other accounting modules, by attending to some training and seminars about personal finance and other business opportunities aside from attending school. All can be done both offline and online.
- The book: Theory of Accounts
- What good about the book
- Unique layout and presentation of the book
- The book is good for everyone
The book: Theory of Accounts
Theory of Accounts Volume One was published and printed by GIC Enterprises and CO., INC. Located at 2019 C.M. Recto, Manila, Philippines in January 2012 with International Serial Business Number (ISBN) 971-9919-16-2. The book was written by two writers namely:
- Conrado T. Valix - a BSC and LLB. He is a Public Accountant and Lawyer. He is the President, Review Director and CPA Reviewer, CPA Review School of the Philippines (CPAR) and a Lifetime Member of Intergrated Bar of the Philippines.
- Christian Aris M. Valix - a BSME and BSA. He is a Certified Public Accountant. He is an Ateneo Management Engineering Graduate, a Faculty Member - Ateneo and San Beda and a CPA Reviewer, (CPAR).
What good about the book
The Theory of Accounts was written in unique approach and style by this two great writers Conrado and Christian - who are both Certified Accountants.
This book serves as a reviewer in Theory of Accounts in the Philippines CPA Licensure Examinations. It is prepared in accordance with the syllabus for Theory of Accounts issued and approved by the Board of Accountancy. This reviewer is largely based on the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting, Philippine Accounting Standards or PAS and Philippine Financial Standards or PFRS.
Unique layout and presentation of the book
The layout and presentation of the book as found on the book contents started from multiple choice questions with corresponding detailed answers and the following standards of subjects covered on the book are numbered as the same as their counterpart in International Accounting Standards or IAS and International Financial Reporting Standards or IFRS namely:
- Presentation of financial statements
- Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
- Events after reporting period
- Construction contracts
- Property, plant and equipment
- Government grants and government assistance
- Borrowing costs
- Related party disclosures
- Investments in associates and joint ventures
- Financial instruments - disclosure and presentationInterim financial reporting
- Impairment of assets
- Intangible assets
- Financial instruments - recognition and measurement
- Investment property
- First time adoption of Philippine Financial Reporting Standards
- Noncurrent assets held for sale and discontinued operations
- Exploration and evaluation of mineral resources
- Financial intruments - disclosures
- Operating segments
- Financial instruments
The book is good for everyone
This book must be read not only for accountancy students but also to people like bloggers, other writers, moms, dads, employees, businessmen, other professionals and even high school students who also need to learn the language of business. The book is full of detailed information and the language used is easy to understand.
For anyone who has the interest to read the book - contact the official distributor CONANAN EDUCATIONAL SUPPLY, located at 2019 Claro M. Recto, Manila, Philippines - telephone numbers: 735-55-82 and 735-55-86.
In Philippines the CPA Licensure Examinations is served during the months of May and October. And I also understand that Bachelor of Science In Commerce Accountancy in Philippines is taken up in five years not anymore in four years. This book Theory of Accounts has great potential to help graduating students of Accountancy for self-review.
- Management of Obesity in Pilots
- Online Home Jobs Has Released Eight Interesting Jobs
- For Duplicating My Own Works, Could I Be Charged as Plagiarist
- HubPages is Not Only For Your Online Income But Also For Your Online Writing Education
Wikinut is open for all your awesome and original articles. Join Wikinut Community - write, publish and earn.