Quiz on Public Policy
A simple way to understand and remember the public policy. As it one the pivotal areas about which very few common people have ideas.
Public Policy Quiz
Through this topic, I try to put some light on policy. It is in form of quiz to make it easy to learn.
1) Who makes public policy?
2) Which policy model considers cost-benefit ratio for making policy?
3) What number of models possible for understanding a problem?
4) Which type of policy involves regulation?
5) What is the goal of policy?
6) Which type of policy is involved, if the problem is in distribution of commodity?
7) Who is the most important stakeholder, if the policy deals with seeds use?
8) What will be the impact on the transparency of bill, if the bill do not mentions the eligibility criteria for selection in the concerned authority?
9) What is the kind of regulatory policy, if it regulates manufacturing, selling and use of the product?
10) What name is given to bill, when it is passed by parliament?
1) Government Authorities
2) Rational Policy Model
4) Regulatory Policy
5) To solve the problem
6) Redistributive Policy
8) Transparency will reduce
9) Vertical Regulatory Policy
For more articles related to public policy, refer:
1) Biotechnology Regulatory Bill of India - Five Fallacies
2) 11 Facts About Public Policy