RedGage is a Perfect Social Network for Our Wikinut Articles
For the past three days, I was with RedGage I found the site as an awesome social network and bookmarking site. I even considered it a perfect place where to share of our awesome Wikinut articles. The site has the potential to bring traffic and views to our Wikinut pages.
- RedGage is an awesome site for everyone's hobby
- What method I used to attract traffic and views
- What stuff to share at RedGage
- Some of my Wikinut articles I shared at RedGage
- What to know about RedGage
RedGage is an awesome site for everyone's hobby
As of this writing, I am already three days at RedGage and had uploaded at least thirty items: Four blogs, One video: My Way, Four photos and Twenty-one link articles from Wikinut and other publishing sites I am connected with. For the three days that I am enjoying with the rest of RedGage users, my friends has reached so far to fifty-six RedGage users and received four subscribers though I am still thirsty and I am still looking for more friends to come into my life on that site and subscribers.
Other things that impressed me so much - my RedGage pages already received 839 unique views and some earnings of fifty dollar cents.
What method I used to attract traffic and views
If you would ask me - how did I get those views? My answer will be - I applied the same method I used at Wikinut which is legal and without spamming. After I uploaded a new item on that site, I did not just leave it to RedGage for traffic and views instead, I have had to help the site to promote it by letting it fly across the Internet. The following are normal ways such as:
- share the item to Facebook
- share the item to Twitter
- share the item to Digg
- share the item MySpace
- share the item to FriendFeed
- share the item to Delicious
- share the item to StumbleUpon
- share the item to Google+ site
- and to other social networks and book marking sites you are connected with
- share the item to your blog sites or website
- share the item URL link by sending email to your friends and relatives
At Facebook alone, there are many ways to share your stuff such as:
- share the stuff publicly to Facebook
- share the stuff to your friends at Facebook
- share the stuff to all your Facebook groups - if you have 10 or 20 groups you can expect more views and traffic
- share the stuff to your Facebook page that you created
All what I have mentioned above are normal, legal and without spamming.
What stuff to share at RedGage
Almost everything that you owned, loved and liked such as:
- You can share your blog articles
- You can share your awesome photo collections
- You can share your awesome personal videos
- You can share your awesome documents
- And you can share all of your awesome Wikinut articles links
The upload section of RedGage is unique and easy to follow - anything you will upload on their site from blog, photo, videos, documents and article links will pass the same method such as:
- Write the title
- Write the tags (tags that are relevant for your stuff)
- Write the summary or descriptions at least 250 characters
- Insert the URL link of the article or the source link of your stuff - then hit upload
Some of my Wikinut articles I shared at RedGage
RedGage accepts articles that are already published somewhere else that you authored but the site kicks off those plagiarized stuff. Below are my articles published at Wikinut and accepted at RedGage.
- The Significance of February 14
- Hail The Major Factor in Producing Lightning
- Creative Ways to Kick Off Puffy Eyes and Eye Bags
- Natural Products Help Increase The Stamina of a Man
- Mar Roxas of Philippines is One of The Young Global Leaders
- Robert T. Kiyosaki Inspires People to Hit Their Dreams Come True
- Ten Most Populated Countries: Is Overpopulation a Healthy Condition
This sharing added views to my Wikinut pages from February 13 to February 15, 2012, my Wikinut pages received a total of 2,394 views equivalent to a daily average views of 798.
What to know about RedGage
According to RedGage, the site is a content platform, a social networking and a bookmarking site. Users of RedGage make money from advertisements. Everytime someone views to one of the content pages its users make a little more money. RedGage pays its users on the number of views they get on their content. The site also pay its users bonuses when their contents are featured. The site generates its revenues by posting advertisements on the site.
RedGage provides users with various opportunities to monetize content. RedGage members make money from unique page views to their original content. Each user has a customized rate for each 1000 views. To start making money on RedGage, add your content to RedGage and check your Account Section. Once you receive the minimum amount, you can withdraw your earnings with a RedGage Debit Card.
When you reach $25.00 in your available balance, you can withdraw your funds. You may also choose to let your earnings accumulate and withdraw funds in increments of $25.00 ($50, $75, etc). When you are ready to withdraw your money, RedGage will ask you for your contact information and send you a RedGage Visa Card.
If you want to write and earn Join Wikinut. It is one of the best publishing sites for your online writing and income.
About the Author - My favorite Saying: "Dream Big and don't stop without giving it a chance to come true." I am a father of 3 for 25+years, OFW for 17 years +, a Blogger, sometimes a Poet, Self-motivated and Professional by experience. You can call me Paul or Pruel. I am friendly animal but can kick you off when it is needed. LOL. I have no specific areas where my writing will focus on. I write any subject that interest me under the merciless sun.