Things to Keep In Mind before Buying a Laptop
Today’s world is going in the path of technology. As new and new techs emerge day by day, companies introduce laptops with numerous amounts of capabilities and function. So it’s very important that you buy and get the best laptops available in the market.
Parameter check list for best laptop quality:
Buying laptops from a huge variety of collections available is one of the tedious works. You need to look for the below points to make sure that you buy the best one. Also do check out Laptop reviews online.
1. Processor- Processor is the integral part of a laptop. The better the processor, the better the performance is. Intel Processor has more advanced versions of Intel i3,i5,i7, Atom, Core 1 quad etc.. with better performance, AMD processors are cheap with a slow performance. Also you need to keep an eye on the battery life. Intel Centrino has a good performance with a long life for the battery.
2. Memory: The next is to look for the memory capacity. Today we can get memory for 512 MB, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4GB, etc... Buy as you need.
3. Display- LCD display with more pixel clarity is an added advantage. Touch screen, dual scan display, active matrix display are some good choice most preferred by users.
4. Graphics: For running graphical programs, you need to have good graphics card of 512 Mb or 1 GB as of your requirement.
5. Battery: Battery to withstand power for a long run helps users to work out more easily. It is always essential to have a laptop which can run for at least 4 hours max at a single time. This would always come in handy. Lithium ion batteries and Lithium polymer batteries best suit for laptops.
6. Weight: Also you need to look for a laptop which is of less weight and provided with the best or better performance.
7. Try looking for Genuine Price and Warranty provided for 1 year or more with customer support, service on parts.
Laptop manufacturers also provide laptops by the process of assembling. They usually provide laptops with products from Dell, HP, Sony, Toshiba, Lenovo, Zenith, Gateway, Samsung, Acer laptops etc.. Every laptop is designed with unique features.
When you buy a laptop, just make sure that you get all the necessary softwares and the mother board CD with it. Today, most of the laptops are provided with the genuine version of Windows 7. Also, if you need you can ask for accessories like Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth connectivity, a 2.1 surround speaker for emergency, etc.