What Makes The Bible Holy? Why So Called The Ancient Library
Yes, the Bible is an ancient library and people who often have visited the place considered its message important and relevant. One of the main reasons for its continued, consistent popularity as it speaks to your needs and gives you answers to your personal problems.
- Why You Should Visit The Ancient Library
- The Library Answers Personal Problems
- The Library Shows The Way to a Full Life
- The Library Contains 66 Ancient Writings
- The First Five Books of Moses
Why You Should Visit The Ancient Library
When you visit the Ancient Library, you would learn that what God allows to care your way is with a purpose. He uses even the greatest error and the deepest hurt to mold you into a person of worth and value. And teaches you that to have God in your life does not mean sailing on a boat with no storms rather it means having on a boat that no storm could sink. The library is open 24/7.
The Library Answers Personal Problems
Answers are well presented on the following ancient writings translated in the language of the average person like the ones mentioned below.
- Weary and Burden – (Matthew 11:28 and at 1Peter 5:7)
- Fear – (Proverbs 29:25, Isaiah 26:3 and Isaiah 41:10)
- Insecurity – (Isaiah 41:13, Romans 8:31 and Hebrews 13:6)
- Worry and Anxiety – (Philippians 4:6 and 1Peter 5:7)
- Discouragement – (Psalm 43:5 and John 14:1-3)
- Loneliness – (Psalm 4:8, Deuteronomy 31:6 and John 14:18)
- Temptation – (1Corinthians 10:13 and Hebrews 2:18)
- Guilt – (Isaiah 44:22, 1John 1:9-10 and Isaiah 1:18)
- and Suffering – (2Corinthians 4:17-18 and Romans 8:18)
The Library Shows The Way to a Full Life
However, there are still many people who seldom visit the library. Many of them assumed that what could be found in the library is too difficult for them to understand. Others are a little frightened and some of them just do not expect to find anything in the library.
The ancient library also shows you the way to a full life. The details can be read from the following chapters and verses namely:
- John 10:10
- Isaiah 53:6
- 1John 4:8-10
- Romans 5:6-8
- Romans 3:22-24
- and Romans 10:9-13
The Library Contains 66 Ancient Writings
The ancient library contains the sixty-six ancient Hebrew and Greek writings: The Books of The Old Testament and The New Testament known as the Holy Bible. It is believed that it is the all-time best seller and most widely read book in the world. It is quoted more often than any other piece of literature and has more influence on our language, customs and laws compared to any other published materials. They were written over a period of hundreds of years and translated in the language of the average person by scholars who were guided by the Holy Spirit namely:
Acts, Amos, 1Chronicles, 2Chronicles, Colossians, 1Corinthians, 2Corinthians, Daniel, Deuteronomy, Ecclesiastes, Ephesians, Esther, Exodus, Ezekiel, Ezra, Galatians, Genesis, Habakkuk, Haggai, Hebrews, Hosea, Isaiah, James, Jeremiah, Job, Joel, John, 1John, 2John, 3John, Jonah, Joshua, Jude, Judges, 1Kings, 2Kings, Lamentations, Leviticus, Luke, Malachi, Mark, Matthew, Micah, Nahum, Nehemiah, Numbers, Obadiah, 1Peter, 2Peter, Philemon, Philippians, Proverbs, Psalms, Revelation, Romans, Ruth, 1Samuel, 2Samuel, Song of Songs, 1Thessalonians, 2Thessalonians, 1Timothy, 2Timothy, Titus, Zechariah and Zephaniah.
The First Five Books of Moses
The Old Testament is composed of thirty-nine books starting from Genesis down to Malachi while the New Testament is composed of twenty-seven books starting from Matthew down to Revelation. In the King James Version of the Holy Bible, it was stated that the first five books of The Old Testament (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy) mentioned Moses as the author. While the New International Version of the Holy Bible did not include Moses as the author of the first five books mentioned above.
Sources of facts and other info:
- King James Version of the Holy Bible
- New International Version of the Holy Bible
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Magandang Balita Biblia (Tag-alog Popular Version)
Join Wikinut. Write, Publish and Get Paid.