Wikinut Writers Can Enjoy The Benefits of Infolinks
Infolinks helps increase writers and publishers their online earnings. Infolinks breaks through banner blindness with smart ad unit targeted to their readers. It also help slam their websites or blog sites to the top of all the search engines totally on autopilot as well as it monetizes websites and blog sites with smart ad units.
- Infolinks is an advertising platform
- Four ways to optimize the use of Infolinks
- Reasons why to optimize the use of Infolinks
- Requirements needed to register at Infolinks
- Infolinks goes Mobile
- Other benefits of Infolinks for writers
Infolinks is an advertising platform
Online writers from around the world can also enjoy the benefits that Infolinks promised especially if they are running or maintaining their own blog sites or websites. Infolinks is an advertising platform helping publishers and advertisers to maximize their online income. Bloggers and other types of online writers are considered publishers as well as advertisers too.
Four ways to optimize the use of Infolinks
Infolinks reveals the highest paying keywords for a website or a blog site whether it is owned by a blogger, a publisher or an advertiser through the Infolinks Trend Center. So writers if they are already an Infolinks users can check the trending keywords in different niche categories every week. However, its users should optimize the use of Infolinks.
To optimize the use of Infolinks - there are four ways that should be applied, namely:
- Activate the Infolinks InText
- Activate the Infolinks InSearch
- Activate the Infolinks InTag
- and Activate the Infolinks InFrame
Reasons why to optimize the use of Infolinks
- InText – Infolinks highlights keyword ads found on your article pages. And every time a visitor hovers over them, a related ad appears.
- InSearch – Infolinks displays relevant ads to traffic arriving to your site from search engines while infusing another SEO layer to your website or blog site.
- InTag – Infolinks allows you to increase your clicks and earnings while adding valuable information tags within your website or blog site’s content.
- InFrame – Infolinks will display attractive banner ads in the margins of your website or blog site’s pages based on your blog site or website category.
Requirements needed to register at Infolinks
To register at Infolinks – you would submit the URL of your blog site or website. Your valid email address with password. It will take at least between 24 hours to 72 hours to receive an alert from Infolinks.
And if your application is approved you would have to log-in to your Infolinks account on your dashboard then look for integration section where the script code is kept. Follow the instructions correctly how to integrate the code on your blog site or website. Update also your account information including the payment setting.
To apply Infolinks takes only less than two minutes but for approval it takes days as Infolinks will determine first your submitted website or blog site.
Infolinks goes Mobile
Infolinks is also on the go. Infolinks has introduced new mobile application for Android and iPhone. Through Android and iPhone Infolinks users can check their Infolinks reports and views impression.
Just for the records among the websites I am writing for: Wikinut, Triond, and ExpertsColumn – have already applied Infolinks on their websites.
Infolinks headquarters are located in Palo Alto, California and their R&D Center is located in Tel Aviv, Israel. For more details about Infolinks visit Infolinks Support Section.
Other benefits of Infolinks for writers
Based from my experience with Infolinks, I also have used this platform to determine the relevant keywords found on the articles I was about to publish for my own blog site or website and to the publishing sites I am writing for. And those crawled keywords by Infolinks found on the articles I have written suggested me to use them as my article tags.
In other words, Infolinks helps writers determine what tags that writers can be used on their articles too. Although, writers can only applied this technique if they are already an Infolinks users and has already optimized the use of Infolinks.
Read also my previously published article: What Makes The Bible Holy? Why So Called The Ancient Library
Join Wikinut - it publishes and pays your awesome, original and inspiring articles.